Dekaron-Anonymous

Dekaron-Anonymous Is a Private gaming server.

HomeAnonymous PortaFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

ReoX Forum Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReoX

Thanks! : 0

PostSubject: ReoX Forum Mod Application   Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Name : Enrique Ortiz

Date of birth & Age : December 21, 1995 (The world is suppose to end on my 17th birthday lmffao)

In game char name : ReoX

How much experiance you have with being a forum mod : Well, im pretty ghood at roaming forums lol. I mean...when i owned my servers i was pretty much a forum mod on my own forum. Soooo i have good experience.

Amount of hours that you would play each day : 4-5 hours a dfay since i work at bestbuy and workout annd well what can i say? I like the girls too haha.

Tell us something about yourself : Im pretty good with computers and development. I like working out, video production, wing chun, and my guitar. I've been playing for about 3 years now Very Happy I also think i have a killer personality :3

Why do you think we should accept you as a member of our staff team : Because i freakin rock haha....(that sounded cocky) But seriously it's true. I love helping [people, i figure its my best trait. I usually dont stop until I solve a problem. Which is the reason my real job hired me. Also, I believe i could also be a benefit to not only being a forum mod but other things too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dk-Anonymous Admin
Admin
Admin

Thanks! : 13

PostSubject: Re: ReoX Forum Mod Application   Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:28 pm

We already got a forum mod now, we will save this application for when we need an forum mod again. Must say your application is cool. Be active and you will have alot of chances to be a forum mod after we open the application for it again!

Enjoy yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://dekaron-anonymous.nstars.org

ReoX Forum Mod Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1